Cascadia Conservation District
Serving Chelan County

Fuel Break and Forest Resilience Partnership

Do you own forested land in the Upper Wenatchee Valley? You may qualify for fuels reduction assistance through our Fuel Break and Forest Resilience Partnership Program.

Additional Information

  • Program FAQs: For answers to commonly asked questions about this program, review our FAQs here.
  • Streamside Restoration and Enhancement: In addition to healthy forests, healthy streamside areas are critical to community and ecological health--as a living fire break, protecting drinking water, and for vital wildlife habitat. If you are interested in streamside restoration and enhancement, in addition to or separate from forest health treatments, fill out the form below or contact us at or (509) 436-1601.

Please fill out the form below and our experts will contact you within two weeks to schedule a site visit: 


USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender